Naming your iMovie event
- Your iMovie project only lives on the Mac you use. When you are first assigned a device, write down the number of your assigned MacBook Air.
- Name your event with this format:
- Craven_Last name of first person alphabetically in your group
- Orellana_Last name of first person alphabetically in your group
- Sebold_Last name of first person alphabetically in your group
If Ms. Ellis and Ms. Harari were a Capstone group in Ms. Craven's class, our event title would look like this:
Visit the Keefe library iMovie page by using the tab above or clicking here.
Watch the following videos:
videos on adding voiceover, resources for finding images suitable for greenscreen, fiding sound effects and music, etc.
Finding images and music
Remember to cite images and music!
Look for images in the Keefe's online databases. Easy to cite!
ARKive Photographs of animals and habitats
- uncheck use for commercial purposes
- check modify, adapt, or build upon.
Getty Museum Open content images of paintings, photographs, sculptures, etc.
NASA Images For outer space, astronauts, space travel.
NYPL Digital Collection Great images of the ancient world, historical photographs, artwork, etc,