Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Black History Month challenge: Pick a book for yourself and read a picture book to someone younger! All available through Hoopla.
Latest from the Keefe Library
Wondering what to read next?
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with fiction by Asian-American authors! Visit our Bookshelf page.
- Check out Wolfpack Reads to find out what the Keefe Library praefects recommend or Outside of a Dog, Ms. Harari's blog with reviews of new books. Keefe Library praefects also have ideas for movies and TV shows to watch over winter break. Check out this infographic with their recommendations.
Docuseek - Streaming Movie Trial - Available until 2/10/21
- Access Docuseek via this URL: https://docuseek2.com/bostonpublicschools. You will be logged in automatically as a generic “Boston Public Schools User”, and have access to all of the trial content (1800 titles). For more information on using Docuseek, see the help wiki at: https://docuseek2.wiki.zoho.com/
- The Keefe Library is considering subscribing to either 1.) a collection of 240 pre-selected films or 2.) 400 films that we choose from the1800 movies available. There are collections on sustainability, architecture, anthropology, history, food & agriculture, and more. See more collection information here.
- Please fill out our short Google Feedback form.
Keefe Library Blog - Stay up to date with recommendations for resources and tools
Want to stay up to date on new resources, tools and library news from Ms. Ellis and Ms. Harari?
Click on the Keefe Library blog image and visit our blog. While you're there, subscribe to have information delivered to your mail inbox!
Contact your librarians for help with resources, library cards, questions!
Ms. Ellis at email@example.com
Ms. Harari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office Hours
Ms. Ellis and Ms. Harari will hold office hours Wednesday and Thursday 1:20-2:15 p.m. for students. Here's the procedure:
- Email us that you want to come to office hours.
- We'll give you a specific time slot to come.
- Provide a short description of what type of help you need (research, resource, citation, book recommendation, etc.). If related to a school assignment, include that information, too.
- Log into your school email to enter our waiting room.
- Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom meeting link
Click here for a link to the technology department's guide.
Regular hours - We will post information about our return in the fall as soon as we have more details.
Please do not return Boston Latin School's Keefe Library books to BPL drop boxes. Hold on to them until school re-opens. You will not incur any fines!