Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Beach reads from Hoopla! Always available with your BPL card. Click a cover to read.
Latest from the Keefe Library
Want to borrow books from the Keefe Library?
- Want to borrow books from our library? Fill in this form and have them delivered to your homeroom! Or you can choose to pick them up at BLS or have us send them to a branch library near you. Search for a book you want using the Keefe Library Search box above, or (for new books) check out the banner at the top of this page or on the Bookshelf page.
Wondering what to read next?
- Check out Wolfpack Reads to find out what the Keefe Library praefects recommend or Outside of a Dog, Ms. Harari's blog with reviews of new books. Keefe Library praefects also have ideas for movies and TV shows to watch over winter break. Check out this infographic with their recommendations.
Summer Reading 2021
Find all the summer reading requirements by grade level, links to ebooks, and information about setting up an account in Hoopla.
Contact your librarians for help with resources, library cards, questions!
Ms. Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Harari at email@example.com
Our Office Hours
Ms. Ellis and Ms. Harari will hold office hours Monday and Thursday 1:55-2:15 p.m. Here's the procedure:
- Email us that you want to come to office hours (drop in is allowed after a library lesson in class)
- We'll give you a specific time slot to come.
- Provide a short description of what type of help you need (research, resource, citation, book recommendation, etc.). If related to a school assignment, include that information, too.
- Log into your school email to enter our waiting room.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- For Ms. Ellis
Zoom meeting link
- For Ms. Harari
Zoom meeting link
Click here for a link to the technology department's guide.